In the digital economy era, small business owners definitely need the best ERP System for small business. Otherwise, the business won’t be able to compete with others. ERP systems help.
Why a small business needs ERP system?
Even a small start-up business, if the owner is serious to run it, it will grow. When growing, of course, its complexity and its workload will grow as well. Emails, accounting, spreadsheets, customers, etc. will make the owner and his/her employees feel overwhelmed in the end. This will be dangerous to feel overwhelmed since they won’t perform well in making their customers feel satisfied.
If they don’t do something right by having ERP system, the business will slow down obviously. ERP system with its integrated database will help increase the efficiency of operations, response fast, simplify the workflows, and improve flexibility. What else can ERP system do? See more details about its features.
Some features of ERP Systems being able to help any small business grow great
- Accounting: this feature will help any small business owners allocate their resources correctly and make their financial report simpler.
- Human Resources: this feature helps make the activity of human resources easier, more accurate, and faster with great administration and strategic initiatives.
- The best ERP System for Small Business will have Manufacturing feature that is great to help budget and predict resources more effectively for the process of production. The feature is also great with the Bill of Material focus and product-life-cycle management.
- Inventory Management: this feature helps small business owners feel easier and more comfortable when tracking product supply information to avoid more spending by maintaining adequate stocks.
- Customer Relation Management is one of the most important features to have. It can help with revenue and customer satisfaction by managing the customers, clients, leads, and the operations of tracks department interactions.
- Another great feature of ERP system is its Business Intelligent that helps small business owners make business decisions by analyzing and reporting the data needed.
- Another is Analytic and Reporting feature that helps small business owners make accurate and comprehensive reports of all departments needed in making business decisions and in analyzing data.
There are other features to offer by ERP Companies out there. If you look for the best one, it is necessary to select all of the features really needed by your small company. Here are the things that you can do.
What to consider when looking for the best system of ERP for your small company
- The Cost
- The Integration
- The Usability
- The Mobile Capability
- The Scalability
- The Customization
Besides a must to know those things mentioned above, you need to know about the trends in ERP system for small business, such as options of mobile apps, software as a service, and social media integration. See also the available ERP Companies offering you their services for small business, such as Sage Intact, NetSuite ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, BlueCherry ERP, Bitrix 24 ERP, etc. Before choosing them, make sure you have learnt more about them, so you can get the best ERP System for small business.